Sweet
Hey there,
Life these past months took a turn for the ..well worse AND Best. Faith has its way of making things fall into pieces i suppose. Me and dee are officially over. She stopped calling me for a few months and i didnt call back either. I guess thats the glitch for me to move on with my life here. I went out clubbing and chilling with a couple of my close pals.They were there when i was down and hope i could be of the same assistance. I went out on dates, movies and dinner with different people and was actually enjoyin it...I mentioned earlier that faith had a way of revealing itself?..hmm well i kinda like checked my friendster and was like going thru my friends list when i realise that this month was Nana's birthday month. so i messaged her a very innocent birthday wish. and she responded back asking fer my number.hmm..we exchanged nos and now im attched with her back again. I've always believed in the saying of " when one door closes, another one opens"..didnt expect that the door that closed on me a while back had open by itself again..boy oh boy ..talking bout old flames eh? dunno how it ended up like this but what dee said was thru thou"..i figured you never really gotten over her.." Thanks dee and i guess it was true but i was lying to myself and you..im sorry but i didnt wanna see you cry when im having the relationship with you. Well whatever it was its over now. Planning to get married 3 years from now..hehe didnt actually thought id use the phrase "get married "..well hashim now is happily married and i guess its gonna be my turn soon. But first i need to quit my job cause the pay sucks and i need saving to propose to her. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home